We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Rogelli B.V. complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
Processing of personal data
Personal data of orders are provided by Rogelli B.V. processed for the following purpose:
- Informing or contacting the person by means of contact by phone or email.
The basis for this personal data is:
- Completing and sending the online order.
For the above objective (s), Rogelli B.V. request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
Your personal data will be provided by Rogelli B.V. stored for the above processing (s) for the period:
- No longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or required by law.
Provision to third parties
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
Rogelli B.V. does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons acting on behalf of Rogelli B.V. access to your data are bound by confidentiality thereof.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. If we cannot reach an agreement with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Rogelli B.V. Pastoor Palsstraat 4, 4711CN, Sint Willebrord, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org